Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Goodbye folks ... or: It was fun while it lasted, but now I'm past it.


Yep, that's right. I'm past being a submissive. That is, I'm still submissive. Every once in a while. When I have a little bit of time between everything else that needs to be done/taken care of/worried about. Sometimes Master even gets lucky and manages to get me into a submissive mood when all I can think about is everything else but being submissive. 

But that's not what I'm talking about. Times will change, our kids will grow, there'll be more time for the fun things and eventually we'll send them all to the scout camp for two weeks in the summer holidays so we can fuck like the bunnies, hurt or being hurt and tease and please each other for 168 hours straight. 
Without. The. Smallest. Interruption. 
Especially without having to stop right in the middle of some really and totally serious fun because someone needs their nappy changed. GRRRR!!!
To put it in a nutshell: Everything is gonna be alright. Most things already are most of the time.

Anyway, the reason why I'm not a sub anymore is that I simply don't want to be associated with subs anymore.
Because submissives are TEH DUMB. My apologies to all of you who are submissive but not dumb. I know there are a few of you out there. Me included (ahem). But the vast majority is, well, frankly, quite dumb. And I don't want to be mixed up with them anymore.

There's of course a problem with not identifying myself as a submissive anymore. If I don't put anything in the designated box or identify as a sub at a munch or party I'll have to explain all the time (and people most likely still wouldn't get it on account of they're being people and people like neat, clean labels).
I'd identify as a kinkster, if I had the slightest clue what a kinkster is and if it didn't call for a lot of explanations. All the other labels which get thrown about in the lifestyle don't really fit.

Human would be good, but then again, identifying as a human is kinda even worse than submissive. So, I think I'll just identify as a mammal for the time being. That's accurate enough and still leaves room for interpretation. 

As usual, Oglaf's got it pretty neatly summed up.


PS: Don't even think about arguing whether subs are TEH DUMB. Or dumber than any other given group within the BDSM-lifestyle group-thingy. I say it is so and nothing you say will change my mind. Period.
Also, this is my blog and if you think submissives are not TEH DUMB you can post your opinion all over the world wild web. But not on my blog. You can say that I'm surprisingly smart for a submissive. You can call me a fucking elitist (coming to think of it, elitist is even better than mammal) and should try getting an appointment with a good surgeon to get that stick outta my ass. That's all fine with me.
But you shall not say that I'm wrong about submissives being TEH DUMB.

No comments:

Post a Comment